Friday, August 6

Book Blogger Hop (9)

Hello, fellow bookworms! It' Friday, so you know what that means...
Book Blogger Hop
I've joined in on the Book Blogger Hop ( hosted every so graciously by Crazy for Books) again! It's such an awesome way to meet new bloggers! If you're here because of the Hop, be sure to say hi!
This week's question: Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?
It really depends. I usually read with the TV in the background, but if I know I'm going to be reading for a while (over 3 hours), then I go to Pandora on my iPod and listen to that. It's a mix, but I usually go to the Alicia Keys or John Mayer station while reading :)
What about you? Do you rock out while reading?
Happy Hopping! Have a great weekend!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails