Monday, August 16

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (10)

Sorry for the lack of posting this past week! I've  had a lot of reading to do! However, lats of reading leads to lots of reviewing!

What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. All book links go to Goodreads :)
[MondayMeme.jpg]

This Week's Reads:
The Sweetness of Salt
Release: November 9th, 2010
I haven't read any of Galante's work, but so far so good!






Charmed Thirds (Jessica Darling, #3)
Didn't get to this one last week, but hopefully this week.
Forget You
Yay for my second Echols novel! I've read a lot of good reviews for this!












Privilege (Privilege, #1)
It'll be a toss up if I can make it to this one, but hopefully so!
Last week's reads:
I finished everything on my list but one!!





Another Pan (Another, #2)
Loved it! I wasn't sure before, but it turned out to be a good read!




Confessions Of The Sullivan Sisters
Also fantastic! Great characters!






Linger
So glad I finally got to reading this- review up soon!
Next week's reads:
Aces Up
This will probably be the only thing I get to read next week! With moving in to my apartment and starting classes, I probably won't get to read too much...














So those are my reads- past, present, and future.  So what about you? It's Monday, what are you reading?



Related Posts with Thumbnails