Monday, August 9

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9)

What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. All book links go to Goodreads :)
[MondayMeme.jpg]
This Week's Reads:
Kind of ambitious, but hopefully I can make it!
Confessions Of The Sullivan Sisters
Got this one on Friday, but I'm just now getting into it! So far, so good!
Another Pan (Another, #2)
It's a take on Peter Pan. It was never one of my favorite kid movies, but I'm interested to see how this plays out!
Linger
This one came on Friday as well! Can't wait to get into it!
Charmed Thirds (Jessica Darling, #3)
Requested this from the library as soon as I finished Second Helpings, and it's finally here!

Last Week's Reads:

One Night That Changes Everything
I've read a lot of great reviews, and after reading it myself, I can tell you the reviews are on the money! 
The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch, Gideon—and me, Ruby Oliver  (Ruby Oliver, #3)
Another series I didn't finish. Took me a second to remember all the characters, but after I did, I fell in love with Ruby all over again!
Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
Just finished this, and... wow. Let me just say finishing it was bittersweet. Sweet that I got an advance copy, and it was just as wonderful as I hoped. Bitter that I have to wait eons for the next one :(
Next Week's Reads:
Privilege (Privilege, #1)
?
Other than that, it's in the air. I'll probably be doing some last minute shopping before I go back to Emory, so it might be a light week. 

So those are my reads- past, present, and future.  So what about you? It's Monday, what are you reading?


Related Posts with Thumbnails