Friday, July 30

Book Blogger Hop! (8)

Hello, fellow bookworms! It' Friday, so you know what that means...
Book Blogger Hop
I've joined in on the Book Blogger Hop ( hosted every so graciously by Crazy for Books) again! It's such an awesome way to meet new bloggers! If you're here because of the Hop, be sure to say hi!
This week's question: Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?
This is a tough one. I've read so many good books this year. However, I think I'd have to say Jenny Han. I absolutely love the "Summer" series (The Summer I Turned Pretty and It's Not Summer Without You). The writing is excellent, and she has a way of enveloping you into the story, so it's summer no matter what time of year you read it. 

So now you know my favorite new to me author this year. Who's yours??
Also...
If you hadn't noticed, I have a giveaway for Rebeca Maizel's new novel Infinite Days! Go here for details!! Giveaway ends on August 1st!

Happy Hopping! Have a great weekend!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails