Monday, August 2

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (8)

What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. All book links go to Goodreads :)
[MondayMeme.jpg]
This Week's Reads:
Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
(release October 12)
Didn't get to read as much as I thought I would last week, so I'll be finishing it up this week. I kind of like that though, devouring it slowly. That means less time to wait for the next part in the series :)
Twenty Boy Summer
Barely started this one last week, but I should be able to finish.
One Night That Changes Everything
Just got it today, very excited to read it!!!
Confessions Of The Sullivan Sisters
Getting this from a tour site, so hopefully it'll be here soon!

Last Week's Reads:

Wildthorn
Not usually into historical fiction, but this was fantastic!

Rich and Mad
(Released Sep. 14)
Not what I expected at all. Review coming soon. 
Second Helpings: A Jessica Darling Novel

So happy that I started this series over. It's fantastic!

Next Week's Reads:
Another Pan (Another, #2)
Watch Me
So those are my reads- past, present, and future.  So what about you? It's Monday, what are you reading?



Related Posts with Thumbnails