Thursday, July 22

Book Blogger Hop! (7)

Hello, fellow bookworms! It' Friday, so you know what that means...
Book Blogger Hop
I've joined in on the Book Blogger Hop ( hosted every so graciously by Crazy for Books) again! It's such an awesome way to meet new bloggers! If you're here because of the Hop, be sure to say hi!
This week's question:  TELL US ABOUT THE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING!

Well, I just finished Kiss It by Erin Downing all of 30 minutes ago. It was definitely different from what I was expecting. The cover seems so innocent, but the main character, Chastity, is  definitely not. It took a while to get used to, but it ended up being a good read. Now that it's over, I'll be moving on to Rich & Mad by William Nicholson and Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. 

Also...
If you hadn't noticed, I have a giveaway for Rebeca Maizel's new novel Infinite Days! Go here for details!!

Happy Hopping! Have a great weekend!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails