Monday, July 5

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5)

What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. All book links go to Goodreads :)
[MondayMeme.jpg]
This Week's Reads:



The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
ARC from tour (Release September 2010)
I'm already halfway through. It's so good!!




Didn't get to this one last week, so should be able to this week.





Won this through Goodreads (release Aug. 2010)! Woot! Excited to read it!!



Last Week's Reads:
I fared much better last week. Good reading!


I finished about 20 minutes after I posted the last 'It's Monday' post
ARC from tour (Release August 2010)
Finally finished. Great book, but a little too dark for me at times. Review up soon!


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fabulous week. Many of those are on my list. Have a great week reading and I look forward to your reviews. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-2.html

Liz said...

Looks like you've got some great reads ahead! The Cupcake Queen looks adorable and I definitely want to read Infinite Days at some point.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I love the cover for Infinite Days, I hope you enjoy reading it :)

Marce said...

You have quite a few popular ones there.

My post

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I read DUFF recently and hope to post my review this week. And you are reading Adrianna Trigianni! That is the first book I read by here and it hooked me into the rest. Enjoy!

Nomes said...

cool - nice selection. I am really wanting to read roger and Amy and The Duff :)

Allison said...

I so want to read The DUFF! Hope you're enjoying it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails