Friday, July 16

Book Blogger Hop (6)

Hello, fellow bookworms! It' Friday, so you know what that means...
Book Blogger Hop
I've joined in on the Book Blogger Hop ( hosted every so graciously by Crazy for Books) again! It's such an awesome way to meet new bloggers! If you're here because of the Hop, be sure to say hi!
This week's question:  RIGHT THIS INSTANT, WHAT BOOK ARE YOU DYING TO GET YOUR HANDS ON (PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE)



This is a toughie. There's so many books I'd love to get my hands on, so I think I'll answer for all tenses :) (Yes, I'm cheating ;) )
Second Helpings (Jessica Darling, #2)
I just finished Sloppy Firsts, but I haven't been able to grab Second Helpings yet. I hope to finish the series before summer's over, so I need to get cracking!
One Night That Changes Everything
I'm so excited for this one- I've heard so many good things about it! This book marked my first attempt at a book trailer (which you can see here !) The plot just sounds so interesting. I'm getting my hands on this one for sure!




No
Cover 
Yet
I loved The Summer I Turned Pretty and It's Not Summer Without You, so needless to say I'm so ready for the trilogy's finale. I'll be sad to see it end, but It' Not Summer Without You left such a cliffhanger, I'm dying to see what happens!
That's it for me! Let me know what you're dying to read!

8 comments:

Nomes said...

nice picks. I loved the summer i turned pretty too - havent read the sequel yet though :(

Euphoria13 said...

Oh wow! I also want to read One Night That Changes Everything!

I'm hopping by! New follower!

http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

Sara said...

Ooh I loved One Night That Changes Everything, I have a feeling you'll like it too ;) And how could I forget about the third Jenny Han book?! I can't wait either.

Anyways have an awesome weekend :D

Readaholics said...

Hey you, just following on the hop and the Friday Follow. Great site. Come visit me.
See ya!

Malbebe said...

Hey just stopping by from the blog hop! I'm now following.

If you get a chance check out my blog too. :)
http://teenbibliophile.blogspot.com/

Alison Can Read said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm hopping through. I read Sloppy First year ago. I should really read the rest of the series some time.

The Book Club For Mortals said...

I really want to read the one night that changes everything too. It looks like a really cute read.

Have a great weekend!

Jenni

Liz said...

Thanks for visiting me on the hop! I follow your blog too.

You should definitely read The Hunger Games trilogy! At this rate I would just wait until Mockingjay comes out and read them all then, because Catching Fire ends on a cliffhanger.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails