Tuesday, June 15

Collegiate Bookworm's Cram Session!

Hi All!
So, you're probably wondering where in the world I've been. Well, for the past month, I've been planning my sister's baby shower, and Sunday was the big day. Needless to say, the past week kept me busy with tying up all the loose ends.
As fun as the shower was, it meant missing Bloggiesta (congrats to those who finished, btw), and not posting since last Monday, eek! So, to catch up on my posts before my Blogoversary (June 23rd, yay!), I'm holding my own mini-bloggiesta, collegiate style:
Collegiate Bookworm's Cram Session!
Starting tommorow and ending on my anniversary, I will dedicate 1 full week towards reviewing, networking, and blog upkeep. 
I'll post my to do list later today, and, believe me, it's a long one. 
If you missed out on Bloggiesta, or just have more to do, feel free to join in by commenting on this post. I'll be sure to stop by your blog for support!
In the meantime, I've posted a few pictures of the baby shower I threw after the jump :)

Just a few of her gifts :)
The favors I made. Inside the bottles are Hershey's Nuggets and kisses. The popcorn label says "She's About to Pop"

Me and the Mommy-to-be

The Cupcake cake!


1 comment:

Liz said...

Have a good cram session! The baby shower pictures are very cute :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails